The client: HRS Services Limited
Established in 1985 HRS Services have a wide range of in-house skills and resources to provide a quality service to their clients both nationwide and abroad. HRS act as Environmental Consultants, providing Acoustics and Air Tightness Consultancy and Testing.
HRS Services’ Management Accountant, Sandy Clack, engaged BHP to advise on and implement a solution for the company in terms of meeting its legislative obligations under Pension Reform – i.e. to auto-enrol its employees into a Qualifying Workplace Pension Scheme (QWPS) by its staging date of 1 March 2015.
- Assessed the eligibility of the employer’s existing pension scheme in respect of auto-enrolment regulations.
- Provided the Finance Manager an overview of auto-enrolment regulations.
- Provided a project plan to ensure the structured approach to meeting auto-enrolment requirements.
- Provided a new qualifying work place pension.
- Assisted in the payroll integration with the pensions provider.
What our client says
“I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your expert advice and professionalism in helping HRS Services Ltd chose and set up our Auto Enrolment Scheme, your guidance made it so much clearer and easier.”